ProHealth Partners, named TOP WORKPLACE two years in a row, is a fast-growing mobile health services organization that provides dependable, high-quality health care to clients in their homes and at our inpatient facility partners throughout Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
Our commitment is to deliver compassionate one-on-one care to our patients, and we’re looking for dedicated and motivated professionals to join our team!
Ideal candidates for all positions are self-motivated, responsible and professional, and will have their own transportation. Experience is preferred.
Additional requirements include:
- Degree from an accredited University
- Current state licensure
- Willing to travel within specified region
- CPR Certification
- Competitive Compensation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Benefits Package
Click on any of our service areas below to view current career opportunities and fill out the form to contact our hiring manager.
This is a Per Diem position working variable shifts per exam as needed as well as on-call hours. This position is a mobile position, and on call hours will be needed only on weekends. The Sonographer provides professional excellence by performing all ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, vascular and doppler and other anatomical areas as required.
- Demonstrates skill and knowledge in use of all standard ultrasound equipment and a solid foundation in ultrasound theory.
- Always ensures that an adequate clinical history is available to correlate with the ultrasound examination to be performed; regularly consults with others as necessary to obtain a complete clinical history.
- Demonstrates competence in all areas of ultrasound positioning, physiology, procedure preparation, and technical factors; operates all ultrasound equipment and can select and modify technical factors as needed.
- Consistently demonstrates competence in performing all ultrasound techniques and examinations with special attention to abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans,vascular and doppler and other anatomical areas as required.Per Exam Rate: $55.00-$65.00 based on experience
- Graduate of an accredited program in diagnostic medical sonography by hire date.
- Prior experience preferred.
- RDMS/RVT required
$55.00-$65.00 per visit