Are you a Physical Therapist looking for the perfect opportunity to further your career?
Home Health therapy offers the perfect work/life balance with flexible scheduling options, and we’re looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for our Toledo, Ohio territory.
ProHealth Partners is committed to providing the highest standards of Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy for patients in their homes. Our corporate office located in Perrysburg, Ohio, and we currently service Northwest Ohio, the greater Cleveland, Ohio area, and Southeast Michigan.
We care deeply about our patients, our agency partners and our employees. In fact, we were recently named a TOP WORKPLACE 2019. Our fun, caring office staff will provide you with scheduling and documentation support so that you’re able to focus on what matters most – patient care.
If you’re interested in applying for a full-time Physical Therapist position serving the Sandusky, OH territory, click here to send us a letter of interest.
- Supervise assistant therapy staff
- Communicate daily with office staff to accept new patients, complete paperwork and turn in payroll
- Keep open communication with patients and home health agencies to promote a positive and caring experience
- Facilitate communication with Physical Therapist Assistant to manage patient care
- Completion of Evaluation, Plan of Care, Reassessment, and Discharge visits and paperwork
- Attend meetings and case conferences
- Current Physical Therapist Licensure
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Strong communication skills
- One year of home healthcare experience preferred
- One year of recent therapy experience preferred (facility or otherwise)
- Position requires daily travel to patient homes and care facilities within a 40-60 mile radius of Toledo, OH
- Must be willing to get a Michigan PT license
- Full Time
- Excellent salary or per-visit rates available, negotiable based upon experience
- Company vehicle included in offer
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company matched 401k